Nanny Service Pricing & Qualifications
Enrollment Fee: $475
- $150 annual enrollment
- $325 one-time matching fee (even if you are re-matched)
$18-28/hour for a General Nanny
$22-$32/hour for an Experienced Nanny
$28-40/hour for an educator or a nanny with 10+ years of experience
Pricing varies depending on location and other factors.
*Family must pay overtime of time and a half for work over 40 hours, or for holiday pay to meet state legal employment requirements. These additional hours will be added to the next tuition payment.
**For families requiring long term nannies, we want to ensure that our nannies stay with the family for the duration of your service. As such, during your annual re-enrollment, your rates may change to reflect raises offered to your nanny as experience is gained with you and with us through training.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience nannying or early childcare experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as nanny
- Additional early childcare experience or certification in early childhood development
- Some education and/or associate degree in early childhood education or education in general
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
- Experience in education (Grades pre-K-6) or Curriculum development as a nanny
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a nanny or in childcare
- Nanny's with an associate and 10+ years of relevant nanny experience also qualify in this category.